Fwd: Quiet In The Night

Thu Mar 6 07:18:06 2003

Love you all,..............Angie

X-Mailer: 8.0 for Windows sub 230

Quiet In The Night

~Hear the peaceful quiet Of the night that falls with ease Remember this sweet beauty As you close your eyes appeased For someone out there tries to hear This very special sound But pain and hurt is in their soul Their peace cannot be found They suffer with such dignity They take all pain in stride They offer it for something else This pain so deep inside What special gifts they offer With their body wracked with pain They continue to go on In silence there's no blame What very special souls these are That suffer day by day Never do complain about Misfortune in their way I think about them every day I say a prayer or two That when the night does fall They can feel the peace I do For they are so deserving of a night That's filled with peace A night where they can sleep through With laughter in the rain Just one night that they can feel The peace without a pain So pray for all these people Who have so much strength in love I hope they feel the comfort from The heaven high above May an angel sit beside them To brush their furrowed brow May she kiss away their hurt Hold them very closely now For although they suffer daily They are eagles high in flight Showing us with dignity How to greet the morning's light.~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: