Re: sever endo, three surgerys and finally complete hyst....problems with scar tissue...

Fri Mar 7 03:51:22 2003

Linda Garcia, No one can believe the great feeling of being free of adhesions until it happens to you. We have all been in pain so long, we forgot what it was like....its like being set free!!! a new life. Dr Kruschinski told me when spray jell is approved here it will not be approved to use on the bowels, so still won't be like going to Germany. Then there is the fact that Dr. Kruschinski has the abdolift (no gas) and he is THE expert. His kindness, compassion, dedication, checking on you several times a day, and his wonderful staff all make it so different. May God Bless him, there must be a special place in heaven for this man who helps so many suffering people have a new life. Carolyn

> ----- Original Message -----
From: linda garcia To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 11:16 PM Subject: Re: sever endo, three surgerys and finally complete hyst....problems with scar tissue...

Miniie,

Hi there,

I hate to say it, is probably is ADHESIONS. I have had 3 c-sections too, and that is how I got here. But sweetie, there is hope, there is a "cure" in clinical trials and it looks hopeful. It is available in Germany and Australia. It should be approved here within the next year or two. If you can get a doc to help out with pain meds until then, life will be so much easier.

I wish you lots of luck in getting help.

A new friend

Linda Garcia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: