Re: life ruined? Hi John P.

Sat Mar 8 08:55:29 2003

Hi John ")

First of all, I'm so sorry for your devil pain! It sounds as if you have the yucky, icky, stinking-sticky adhesions and for that, I'm sorry. I don't know of any test that will show adhesions other than the doctor going in and taking a look and pulling those nasty adhesions out of you. >From my experience all the ouchy tests I've had - CT Scans, X-rays, barrier enemas, etc. the doctors can't see the adhesions. But again, that's from my experience only and I do believe that I've had all the tests that they can perform on you. All this pain you've been having of course will zap the energy right out of you. So that's one reason why you're so exhausted. I try and take cat naps during the day. Luckily where I work there is a couch in the lounge so on my breaks I'll lay down. I even bring my heating pad into work to help out with lessoning the pain. Have you been to a pain doctor? That's one way I received help. I even learned how to cope with the pain by meditation. I picture my pain as a huge red glowing ball that I toss into the ocean and my mind makes my devil pain to a dull. If there is anything that I can do for you I'm just an email away. Unfortunately I don't read my emails during the week, only on the weekends. When I come home from work - I have no energy to do anything so that's why I play online on the weekends only. Ahhh, the joy of sweat pants, coffee, and the couch right next to me. Nice feeling. Hope this post helped a bit. Take care and please don't give up, we're all right here to offer support, love, and knowledge. Hugs with love and healing prayers, ~Chrissie xo's (Chrissie Damon, Epsom, NH on the quilt)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: