Endo/Adhesions partial blockage?

Mon Mar 10 14:58:32 2003

Hi All:

I am new to this site. I will try to be brief. About 9 years ago, I started with stomach problems. It turned out to be recurrent ovarian cysts and Endo. After 8 surgeries, one being a partial hysterectomy, leaving one ovary, I am still having problems. The newest started 10 days ago. I started with pain on my left side for one day then nausea for 6 days, then a fullness and bloating in my upper stomach. I am not able to eat any solid foods without being extremely uncomfortable. The doc put me on Zofran for nausea and Zantac for acid reflux. I went to family doc today because I was scared it was something more serious. Found extreme pain on right side when he pressed on it. He would have said appendicitis if I would have had a fever and vomiting but instead with my history, he said probably adhesions and probably needed surgery. My gynecologist sent me to a GI doc who I see tomorrow. Had blood work done today, will have answers to that tomorrow also. I think I have a partial blockage. The reason I say that is because the fullnes in the top of my stomach seemed to ease up and then the cramping started. Then the fullness returns a little later. That has happened twice now. Has this happened to anyone else. Please Help.

--
Sue

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: