YOU MAY BE ABLE TO TO COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS

Tue Mar 11 19:45:17 2003

Hello Everyone:

I recieved such an influx of thank you messages and words of support in response to my LAST posting about my upcoming Q&A forum that will help you answer the Social Security Benefits Application form the in way that will best help you to be approved for benefits.

Are you aware that ARD is now actually recognized as a disease that is acceptable for full time Social Security benefits for the rest of your life?

You have the right to request benefits that could help you to live a bit more comfortably and pay for some of your expenses.

If you want more info, hang tight. Dr Wiseman and I are working on an easy to understand, step by step guide to walk you through the complex application when you apply for benefits. I appreciate all of your anxious requests to me personally....please wait for Dr Wiseman to post the guide. I am almost finished with it!

Consider reading it once it is available.

Meanwhile, if you have questions, feel free to send me a personal e-mail. I will try to reply as time and volume allows.

Warm hugs to my friends on the IAS site. I'm almost at my 5 year anniversary with you all!

Lovingly

Gin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: