Re: Help!

Wed Mar 12 07:01:49 2003

Dear K:

I would just like to tell you that you story is exactly like mine. I have had all the same problems, the same surgeries, the same doctors telling me to suck it up, you can live with it, blah blah blah!!! I had the surgery, i had the hysterectomy that was going to cure my pain. guess what? I still have the same pain, the same problems only know, i have hot flashes to go along with it. I had severe complications after my surgery because i didnt go to a surgeon who was skilled in ARD. I almost died and had to have a blood transfusion. Im sorry, its still fresh in my mind. Next week will be a year since i had this terrible surgery which changed my life for the worst so please, before you do it, just please, go see a doctor who has the knowledge to find an alternative to the hysterectomy that i can garantee is not going to be the answer for you as it wasnt for me. if you would ever want to email me privately to talk about i would be more than happy to listen and tell you of my experiences. I wish i could go back. Luckily i have a wonderful pain doctor and now, a wonderful surgeon. Im here if you need me.

your friend,

susie - south jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: