Re: When you sign up for the adhesions website

Wed Mar 19 09:58:55 2003

At Mon, 17 Mar 2003, K Nygren wrote: >
>When you sign up to the adhesions website unless you suggest digest mode you will receive every single email the site generates. If you don't want to receive every email you can select digest mode and receive one or two emails a day that have all emails within that frame or you can visit the website and view only the emails that you want. You do need to select the version you want. The reason it goes out to everyone is that there may be someone other than to the person addressed whom is familiar with what you are discussing. That person could give you valuable input. Personally, I like to be in the mode where I receive all responses, but it is your choice.
>Karla
>

>>> Carolyn J Meadows <lilly-lady@insightbb.com> wrote:Joni,I get others e-mails too, don't know why.thanks,Carolyn----- Original Message ----- From: Davejonij@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 2:53 AMSubject: Re: DEAREST CAROLYN; YOUR SURGERY
>Hi! My name is Joni Johnson. I am also on the Adhesion Quilt. I received an email that I think was meant for someone else. Thought I'd let you know so you could re-write them. Hope all is well with you! Take care,
> Joni
>
>Karla
>
>**Soaring with my angel**
>
>http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001
>http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

KARLA; THANKS FOR POSTING THIS SO WELL, THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR OUR NEW BABYS, AND YOU REALLY POSTED THIS INFO GREAT, I SURE DO MISS YOU, AND LOVE YOU TONS MY SISTER...I CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU MY GIRL, PRAYERS THAT ARE SO SPECIAL, FOR YOUR MY SPECIAL LADY, WHO IS SURELY AN ANGEL FROM GOD..LOVE YOU SO, SENDING YOU TONS OF PRAYERS..CINDY SHRUHAN

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE,
NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
.............. cindyandbobby@webtv.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: