Re: HOME FROM GERMANY AND ADHESION FREE !!!!

Thu Mar 27 20:37:37 2003

Dear Tish,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind and very gentle homewarming. I am so thrilled to be back and pain free.....well, it's just surgical pain now. I can handle that. My family is so excited for me and my fiance has been so supportive. He's been there every step of the way. I did get to take in a few sights. And what a beautiful town of Seligenstadt. It's very old world and lots of things to see and many wonderful shops to go thru. I bought some things to bring home to our kids and for our families and some really close friends. We all got T shirts that have the town's name on it so that we never forget. It was truly an experience. Now the next step of getting off these horrid meds and then I'm all done with adhesions forever!!! I am thrilled for that.

Take care and thanks for writing and caring. It's good to be back home. Lots of hugs and prayers for pain free moments.....I do understand what you go thru. I wouldn't wish adhesions on anyone in the world. Gentle hugs and thoughts, Love, Tonya

>----- Original Message -----
From: cookietish@earthlink.net To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 4:06 PM Subject: Re: HOME FROM GERMANY AND ADHESION FREE !!!!

> DEAR TONYA....OHH THANK GOD YOUR BACK HOME AND MOST OF ALL THANK GOD
> THAT YOU ARE ADHESION FREE...GOD BLESS YOU ..TONYA AS YOU EMBARK ON
> WHOLE NEW LIFE...AND GOD BLESS THE DR..AND HIS STAFF OVER THERE..
> I WAS SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU GOT TO DO SOME SIGHTSEEING AS WELL..
> IM SURE YOUR FAMILY IS TICKLED THAT YOU GUYS ARE HOME..AND DOING WELL.
> YOU ...YOU GET RESTED UP AND ENJOY EVERY PAIN FREE MOMENT YOU HAVE..
> CONGRATULATIONS.
> HUGGGGS AND LOVE
> TISH
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: