Re: Use of Intergel or SprayGel with Laparoscopy

Fri Mar 28 19:38:52 2003

Karla, Sally said that she had a minor reaction to the spray-gel in her 2nd surgery, and that this was a surprise to Dr. K. According to her, he theorized that it could be the short interval between her 2 surgeries, and/or the fact that both surgeries were pretty major. The burst appendix had spread gook all over her entire belly and so they needed a lot of spray gel to cover all the spots that they had worked on.

But from what I understood from her postings, so far so good -- the reaction has not caused any further adhesion problems.

At Fri, 28 Mar 2003, K Nygren wrote: >
>M,
>I have heard of NO reaction to SprayGel. In fact, the product was designed using very little, if anything, that could cause a reaction. If someone has had a reaction, perhaps they will let us know in detail just what this reaction was. This is a product that has helped an ever-growing number of people become adhesion free. I would certainly hope that anyone who has had a "potential" reaction would let us know so that we might make the best decisions for ourselves.
>Karla
>
>***After further review of my family heritage and removing those parts which I find totally useless, I have discovered that I am 100% AMERICAN!***
>
>I support the troops serving in Iraq!
>
>**Soaring with my angel**

--
cathy :-)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: