Re: Could someone please hear me?

Fri Apr 4 05:29:30 2003

dear heidi:

where do you live sweety? you know you should get a copy of your file and the next doctor you make an appointment with you make sure you leave that paper out from that pain doctor. not all doctors are right and you dont have to accept what they say. I had a pain doctor once in the beginning who pulled the same thing just because he didnt really want to help me. he told me that i just wanted a certain kind of meds and that i wasnt willing to try anything else. that was after i had a severe reaction to methadone. he said he was putting a note in my file that he thought i was addicted and that i was not willing to try other medications. I got a copy of my file and kept looking until i found the best pain doctor on this earth. if you have to go to another state do that. just hang in there. it was really hard for me to do and i got discouraged many times but now i have two wonderful doctors and my kids and I are so happy!!! i still have an ocassional trip to the er but no where near what it was and this pain doctor tells me to please call her before i go to see if there is anything she can do to keep me from going!!! you cant ask for more than that. if you ever need to talk, please feel free to email me anytime!!! I have some similar problems as you so im here if you need me.

your new friend,

susie - south jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: