Re: Depo Provera

Fri Apr 4 11:14:10 2003

Hi Linda,

I have to tell you, I have had mostly good experiences on Depo, just to give you another perspective. I was nervous too, to take something that you don't know how it will react, when it lasts for 3 months. But I was on depo-lupron before that and anything was better than menapause at 25! I just had my shot today, which made me think of it, but it is something for me, that put a little weight on (about 15 pds) 10 of which I have taken off...but it has helped with the endometriosis, in that I no longer have periods, haven't since the first shot really at all. I have ben on this shot for about 2 years no. Now if they had something that could fix partial bowel obstructions, well that would be perfect! But one day at a time...

Joanna

At Fri, 28 Mar 2003, linda garcia wrote: >
>Hi all
>
>I have a quick question. I know this is gross, but when I am on my period, I bleed really heavy, most times I have to wear to Long Pads at a time so I don't make a mess. The Cramps and Pain are unreal. My uterus and bladder are adhered together and then attached to the abdominal wall. My pain doc wants me to have the Depo shot hoping that it will stop my periods all together., What do you guys think. I don't want to be bleeding all the time like my sister did when she got the shot. Another thing. When on my period When I urinate, I have such burning and pain that I have to take uristat or pyridium. Anyone else go through that.,
>
>Thanks to all, and hope you are all doing better today than yesterday. Hang in there as there is hope with the spray gel trials.
>
>love ya bunches
>
>Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: