Re: emails being rejected FOR TRACY

Sun Apr 6 22:08:49 2003

Linda,

I believe that I am the one that is at fault for this one. I have no problems with Cindy or her posts. I have been having major problems with my email account becoming full and not getting very important email. I asked if we could try to respond to emails on one email....instead of responding to every single email that comes in. It was in no way a slam at Cindy...just a way to try and minimize the problems that I and possibly others might be having. I don't think Tracy has anything to do with this. Cindy is more than welcome to post...I have no control, nor do I want any. In fact, I miss her very much.

I just wanted to set the record straight. I am sorry if this has caused some hurt feelings. It was not intended to do that.

--
Karla

At Sun, 6 Apr 2003, linda garcia wrote: > >Hi, > >I just have a quick question. As you know Cindy Shruhan has not posted for a while and this is inappropriate. She was the only one to welcome everyone in. All of these new rules are bogus. I would like to know where you get off thinking you can tell us what we can and can't say in a post. We have a constitutional right to FREE SPEECH. She never posted anything vulgar or inappropriate. You know that as well as I do. If this email is taken off the board then I know that the truth really hurts, and your conscience got to you. Please explain to me why you had her quit posting and telling her what she can and can't post. I am saving a copy so that I can send this to the members individually if needed. > >-- >Linda Garcia > >love ya bunches > >Linda >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: