We went to visit Dr. Reich yesterday

Wed Apr 9 14:19:22 2003

Hello everyone: I feel a little better today, the pain medicince I recived yesterday really works. Did anybody ever try vicoprofin (I imagine it is a mix of vicodin and ibruprofin). It seems the best medication to give me some quality of life back. I thought I would post a note to inform everyone that my husband and I had a consultation with Dr. Reich yesterday. How he found that area of Pennsylvania was beyond me. Joe and I felt like we were on a Twilight Zone show. It only continues to confirm to me that adhesions are difficult to diagnose, live with and find a doctor who can help-- even if it was in the middle of no where. Anyway, we were impressed by Dr. Reich. I have my surgery scheduled for May 9. We have to arrive in PA the day before to be preped for surgery. We will be staying in a hotel for 3-5 days. The Doctor states he really does not know what he is dealing with until he takes a look. Which makes sense to me. Since every test shows nothing. At first the thought of waiting another month seemed impossible, but in reality- what's one more month. The what ifs scare me, but living this way scares me more. Dr. Reich's office staff are the nicest people we ever met. My impression is that doctor Reich should be considered an artist when it comes to lap surgery. I would think that it takes a skilled and patient person to spend all that time investigating our organs through a small tube and then correcting the problem(s). Well God Bless and praying for painfree days for all, Irene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: