Re: web address and muscle funnies...

Wed Apr 16 23:02:48 2003

Kristi, I can answer about the "Charley horse, I get it grabbing me in the upper right , (in front of liver) and every once in a while it will move to the center a bit. these were my exact words to my dr. it feels like a "Charley horse ,muscle spasm, and it is not fun! like a grabbing hand, that squeezes and twists!. I had surgery 3 weeks ago, and she SAW it, and took a picture, she said the other adhesions were not near like this one, .. it waslike a ROPE! thick , strong, she had a heck of a time cutting it, well, I was pain free about 10 days, .. now that ONE is back...all the other spots are blissfully pain free, but this one is definately there, like it was never cut.

hope this helps you. I went through thinking it was tumors, cause I;d get a lump, an actually lump..the dr even thought it was a hernia. but it was not, it was all adhesions.

Good luck.

--
Sue R in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristie" <extrafeetmom@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 11:26 PM Subject: web address and muscle funnies...

> Hi....I am sorry but I can't find Dr Reich's email address on here. I > would like his opinion on someone I can go to. > Also...anyone ever have like "charly horses" in there abdomen? Where you > actually cramp like that? A bad muscle pull? > Thanks.... > Kristie > > -- > Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: