Re: emails being rejected FOR TRACY/ to Kristie

Thu Apr 17 22:01:09 2003

Hey..... I can go and have gone many nights with out sleeping. It's a big problem and always has been....except when I was on Baclifen and Nurontin..stuff like that. Infact I liked being on those because I could fall asleep. I hate it. But I cana't do anything about it. I am on so many meds....I am hoping that with the war slowing down...I can get off of the Xanax...I am such an idiot... Anyway....hope your doing good.. Have fun with the little kids. I miss having little ones at home. And WATCH OUT FOR THEM.... Take care

At Thu, 17 Apr 2003, linda garcia wrote: >
>Hey you,How ya doing today? I guess I am ok. I hear ya about the sleep too. Except I don't take meds to help me. I have 2 kids to get off to school and one 3 yr old that runs the house so I am up at 6. Usually don't go to bed till 11:30. I have found my self sleeping at anytime of the day. I will nod at anytime anywhere. The other day my 3 yr old got out of the house the 11 yr old was supposed to be watching her, when I woke up she was gone. She had road her tricycle 1/4 of a mile down the road she got her bike stuck in the cattlegaurd. It scared thehell out of me. So no matter how tired I get, Iforce my self to stay awake. I know it is hard to do though. i am sorry that you are not sleeping well that is not a good thing. Taking all the sleeping meds aren't that great either. Hey I see that you have yahoo messenger, email me privately one day with your screen name and we can chat.Take carelinda
>
>Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

--
Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: