Maybe going to Germany

Mon Apr 21 08:48:05 2003

Dear All, My family is getting together the money I need to go to Germany. I have emailed DR Korell and am waiting for a reply. He is the other DR in Germany that does the adhesion surgery. It will cost around $6,000. I went to him in Nov 2000. At that time, they were using Intergel. I came home knowing I would have 15-30% reformation. At about 8 months, my pain was back up to pre surgical. Since then, I had open abdominal surgery locally. The DR used Seprafilm to wrap everything in. I only had about 2 weeks pain free. I then had to have open abdominal hernia repair surgery with mesh used around my belly button. I now have pain there too. At the time of the hernia surgery, I did ask the DR about a barrier, but he doesn't use them, so I guess I showed them the reasons to use a barrier. I am hoping that DR Korell will be able to do surgery on me even though he can not go in at my belly button because of the mesh. I will keep you up dated as I learn any thing. Please pray for me & pray that this really will all come together & I can go to Germany. At this point, I am mostly in bed all the time. If I do anything, my pain is worse. Sometimes, going from the bed to the bathroom, I get more pain. I can not walk very far because the pain increases & I can not sit long because of the pain. I am not the Mother or the Wife that I always dreamed of being. My love & prayers to all, robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: