Re: Nerve Blocks

Tue Apr 22 07:52:27 2003

Kristi, Hi sweetie, my name is Angie, been on the adhesion board for a couple of years havent talked to many people lately, theres a close few that e-mail me personally though that I have gotten close to, but I do read faithfully.......I am 37 years old have had adhesions & endometerosis since the age of 17, when I had a c-section they found it all, needless to say I have had to date 14 abdominal surgeries due to adhesions, 4 feet of my intestines taken out & a chunk of my colon, hysterectomy, bladder suspension, you name it but all for adhesions & in-trapped nerves due to adhesions........ Well I have had a boo koo of nerve blocks by one of the best pain management anesthesiologists in Houston area, it did NOTHING, but cost me a fortune, & cause alot more nerve problems than I have ever had.............., Now I have numbness in both hands, legs, feet, & alot more problems.............problem is if you dont have these things they think you wont be at least trying to help yourself....... Yep, sucks but thats their attitude..............Well my husband got irritated to when I didnt want to do them cause they wasnt working, but at about 8,000 dollars a pop I bet he wishes now he would have not been such a jerk & understood, but its so hars for our husbands ya know, because pain affects both your lifes..............but mine understands now because He goes to allmy Dr. appointments that he can now................Well hope I helped out........................ lotta hugs & prayers, Angie address is : Sammyd832@aol.com(Angie)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: