Hello from Liz

Wed Apr 23 20:11:42 2003

Hello everyone

It has been a long time since I have been on here, I have had other health problems to deal with, but alway's all of you have been in my prayers. I sit and read all of the messages, for the ones that know me, I have suffered for over 17 years, I see all the tests that they are sending you for, all the ones that I have been made to go for. I have been told that I have kidney stones, I always have blood in my urine, only seen when they test the urine, of course they sent me to many doctors to find out why. I have had so many cat scans, I feel like I should have a wing named after me.Upper GI"S lower GI"s as you all know everything that they can send you for, and of course you are fine, nothing is wrong. I am sure you know what I am about to say, of course you don't want anything to be wrong with you, but you need someone to justify how you feel, and the reason why! I now have had 5 surgeries for adhesions, the last in 1996, I have bouts where my stomach looks like I am 6 months pregneant, (my Grandaughter does not appreciate that). I have to lean to the right side, because the pain that I have on the left, under my left rib cage, down to the groin and into the leg, feels like I am going to burst the ballon on my side, I went to a surgeon last year who told me to walk it off, I didn't have the strength to argue I just started bawling, and told him I can't even walk for any distance. He informed me that no one in Rochester will do the surgery, and has talked to my primary and told her not to let anyone operate on me. So they are going to put me on the morphine patch, I am so depressed that I have thought about taking my life, but I can not do that because I am a christen, and I also would not want to hurt my children. The point of all this, is reading your messages and seeing all the tests that they send us for, just to tell us that nothing is wrong, I need you all to know, you are not alone, they do it to all of us. I never want any-one to hurt, but I do wish just for one day one of those Dr's that say they can't do anything for us, could live in our bodies for just one day. God bless all of my sisters in ARD THE ADHESION WARRIOR

--
Hi
I to have alway's had it on my left side, I figured if I could just remove the left side of me I would be fine, why I feel it more on one side verses the other, but think of it in a positive way, it could be are left and right that we feel it, (lol), I know this is not funny but we have to try to find some humor in all this or we will be just miserable, thank- god for this sight and all the wonderfull people that are here, God bless.
           The Adhesion Warrior

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: