Germany

Thu Apr 24 13:36:43 2003

Hi Kristie, Well you're right in saying "this great doctor"!!!!! And you're right in saying he is "over the ocean". There is no sense though in wondering why SprayGel isn't in Canada or anywhere else you may want it to be-- you will only be expending a lot of wasted energy on something you don't have. Also, you need more than SprayGel. As I said before, you can throw a brush in anyone's hand, but that doesn't mean they can paint! It is time for you to think out of the box. I had to and so have the others that have gone to Germany. Just about everyone has the money problem. You have to find a way to overcome that. When I heard about Germany, the seed was planted in my mind. It took me several weeks to adjust to the idea of going that far for Melissa's surgery....it took Melissa even longer.....the girl HATES flying! Melissa had had surgery in California (we flew there) last September She had 2 good months, then became worse than before. She had had surgery in January prior to that! Yes, our insurance covered most of those surgeries-- big deal, she was still sick! What good is getting your surgery paid for if you do not benefit from it? When I began reading the results coming from the women that had been to Dr. Kruschinski, I had to stand up and take notice! At that point I didn't care if we had SprayGel coming the next week to the USA, I didn't care if Dr. Kruschinski was on the moon, I was ready to get her to the PERSON that was making people well! My husband agreed and we began getting the funds together. I forgot all about the flight, the country, the money---and everyone around here went to work to make the plan come to pass! If someone has water and you have none, you will be headed to their territory to beg a drink. Dr. Kruschinski holds the answer for many people that are at home suffering day in and day out. Like it or not, he doesn't sit next door to you, nor does the SprayGel, etc. You have to make a plan--then make it come to pass! Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: