laproscopy..........update

Thu Apr 24 17:08:41 2003

I went to see my Doc Yesterday, and was determined to get more than 4 min of his time..........I asked if he practices getting ALL the gas out......he said yes we try? hmmm.......We talked a little about the possible statistics for fibermyalga and lupus being connected to Endo......He is still saying IF YOU HAVE........Well I know that my body has gone thru some serious changes, and there have always been signs......I asked him why I keep getting cysts on my ovaries.....and he said that they were nearly normal??? No way is this pain a normal part of female existance......I had three and bled for 8 days.......two are still there and my only option for that is to wait for them to grow and pop? I asked him if he would take the existing ones off my ovaries and he said" only if they are malignant looking.......in other words if they look solid they take them but if they are fluid filled they can stay and torture me (great)... I asked him to look at my bladder as I was having a problem with that.... He really wouldnt give me any definite answers or plans for future therapys...The good news is I won a tiny war with him...I had run out of pain meds about half a month ago and was really trying to Do without....well The day before my appointmnet my toerance for pain ended....I called the office no one called back.....so when I went I told him.....He gave me tylonol 3 again....these only squelch pain for short period....I worry about my liver, as I can take many a day..........he gave me 5 refills Yeah.....thank goodness, no more having to call him like some drug seeking weirdo......I wish that Doctors listen to you more...I wish that docs would give you more time to talk about your concerns and I wish they had an idea about how Owwy this is so I wouldnt have to ask for pain relief!! 7 day to surgery ...... Hopefully I wont go crazy wondering and worrying

--
Brandi Lyn Lee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: