Re: Germany

Fri Apr 25 08:32:22 2003

Dr. Kruschinski told me when I was there, when SprayGel is approved here it will NOT be approved to be used on the bowels. So when did adhesions avoid the bowels???? Plus no abdolift, plus not the talented artist that Karen spoke of.....not the same! lol Carolyn

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Steward To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 8:17 AM Subject: Germany

Hi Dawn,

Thank you so much for the welcome home and the nice message! It is wonderful to know that others rejoice with us! I still rejoice with you also. Life is good, huh?

Yes, I knew Carolyn was referring to you! I know it couldn't have been easy for you to get to Germany, but YOU DID IT!!

Melissa, you, and everyone that has suffered, or is suffering, from this misery deserves to have health!!!!! It is like chasing the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow----God only knows how long I have been chasing this miracle! Everyone that has dealt with adhesions KNOWS they are NOT going to get the help in the USA (or evidently Canada) ......it just isn't here (there)! We can complain, whine, and gripe till the cows come home, but it won't do a bit of good!!! When I heard that SprayGel was suppose to stop adhesion growth, I also questioned WHY we don't have it--once I learned it was due to the FDA, I knew there was no reason to wring my hands any longer!!!! Wait on our government to get something approved???Melissa doesn't HAVE that kind of time!!

I am just so VERY thankful for finally having an ANSWER!! I prayed and prayed for God to show me the answer to getting Melissa well. The answer was provided...... I read it on the Internet!!! Isn't it amazing that we search for an answer to a problem and then the answer is GIVEN.......what do we do? We either act on the information provided or we begin complaining that the answer isn't possible for us!! How many times in life do you (I) need an answer to something, but when we find the answer, we back into a corner and decide we didn't want it after all---the obstacles to get the results are just too overwhelming! If you want something, you cannot LOOK at the obstacles...there will always be obstacles!!---that is part of life---you must look at the end result---what you are AFTER......then begin taking those obstacles down one by one......soon you will be headed toward your goal and nothing can stop you! You can overcome the obstacles! You can do it!!

No one reading this board can take lightly the success stories coming from Germany at the hands of Dr. Kruschinski. We truly found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! I am like Carolyn, I am going to shout it from the rooftops.......I've got my girl back!! How cool is that??? I am telling you, the stars shine brighter, the grass is greener, my smile is bigger, and I may just start dancing in the grocery store!!.......it is truly my dream come true!! I thank God and I thank Dr. Kruschinski. My prayer is that many, many others will finally find their pot of gold.........it won't come to you though, you must go after it!!

Blessings,

Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: