Kristie

Fri Apr 25 14:35:21 2003

Kristie, I'm so sorry that is how you feel. Please forgive us our excitment!! It all was never intended to be a sarcastic infomercial, or to make anyone feel bad. Far from it!! It is all excitement for finally winning the battle against adhesions. We all wish this for everyone, and if you can't make it to Germany,believe me we do understand, we want you to see it as HOPE for your future, there is something that can make you adhesion free! It will be a long while before it is approved here, and then you will need to find a surgeon that has the ability and knowledge needed to preform it correctly, and then there is the AbdoLift... But you see that is HOPE, and for so many that's all they have, but it's so important!! Many come to the IAS to find hope when all feels so lost, I was one of them. We all remember being at "point A", that is something I know I won't forget, ever... But you see for us that have dealt with this, for so long there was never a "point B", and now there is!! We're all excited, we mean no harm. This is certainly the place to come and vent, cry, find answers and ALOT of information! That is where it starts, knowledge, so you can make the right decisions for you and your health. We are here to help, that is why we remain part of this board even though we no longer suffer from adhesion pain, in many instances it has saved lives, mine included, there is hope we are here to help you, anytime! So please forgive us we did not want you to feel uncomfortable. But by all means stay here and learn, make new friends that understand where you are coming from!! Okay? Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: