Please Help!

Fri May 2 10:07:22 2003

I don't know where to turn! I have three children, two by c-section. I begin having pain about three years after my last son. The doctor did a partial hysto due to adhesions that were adhered to my bladder. After this I didn't have any problems for about a year and then I started having kidney problems, stones, to be exact. I had a surgery for that and they removed the problem. Last summer the pain returned in my lower left side, tearing pains and cramping, I went back to my OBGYN and he said that it sounded like the adhesions had grown back and they would go in and take out my left ovary since that is the side that was hurting.

When he got in to do the surgery it was worse than the time before, this time both ovaries were covered and my intestines and abdominal wall were all connected. He took out both ovaries, but punctured the intestines while performing the surgery. It took about 5 hours instead of 45 minutes as planned, and my hospital stay was much longer than anticipated. Well, I thought this was all behind me, he assured me that they almost never come back after the total hysto, but I have been having sharp digging pains in my left side, my lower back and radiating to the front. I went my urologist yesterday and he did a CT scan and said that yes, I had many stones, but none of them should be causing me this kind of pain as they weren't moving. I'm so scared that this has come back and it's only been 6 months since my last surgery, please help me! Can you referred me to a physician that deals with this???? Thanks so much! Teri

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: