Re: Lillian

Tue May 6 18:24:05 2003

Connie, I was short of breath also from adhesions, my liver and stomach were bound together and pulled up high. No longer short of breath. Plus had very high blood pressure, have now cut medicine for B.P. in half. You are so lucky that your insurance covers surgery out of US. Carolyn

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Steward To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 5:45 PM Subject: Re: Lillian

Connie,

Melissa didn't know she had been short of breath until after surgery! Dr. Kruschinski told me right after surgery that she had adhesions on her diaphragm and that her breathing would be better now. That was one of the first things she noticed after getting up and moving about. It seems so many symptoms can be caused from adhesions. She had also dealt with nausea every day and a daily headache, or migraines. Those symptoms are finally gone! So yes, you can be short of breath from ARD. Karen

-------Original Message-------

From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 05:31:24 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Lillian

Lillian,

I'm also trying to arrange a surgery in Germany, I called my insurance co. and they cover surgery out of the states , so that's good, I'm still working on getting my operative reports to Dr. K. I guess he'll decide if I'm eligible. I'm not in severe pain, but my bowels are messed up and that old feeling is back. After 2 emergency bowel obstructions in 6 months, I'm not looking for another one.

Does anyone know if you can be short of breath from ARD, I've been experiencing a tightness and heaviness in my chest, I've been on 2 antibiotics and this feels different . I'll call my PCP tomorrow.

Connie

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm .

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: