germany

Fri May 9 21:44:03 2003

I just did a search in the archives entering "Germany" as the subject. I read the first 50 postings that pulled up. The majority of those postings are trivial, providing no substantial information on Germany or Dr. Kruschinski. So, I figure the recent postings must be at the end, not the beginning. So, I went to the end. The postings stop at #263. I began reading the last one and continued up, reading each post. I read 22 posts in that fashion. Very trivial information again, nothing to really help a person searching for information on Germany. I notice in those posts that Dr. Korell is mentioned a few times, but Dr. Kruschinski maybe only once---(I think it was none). I read over 70 postings under "germany"........and almost all of it was all non- informative. How in the world can someone desperate for help, come to this site and get the information they need on Germany? It seems only if they are lucky enough to stumble onto the site the day someone has posted a wonderful report! There have been many people reporting successful surgery with Dr. Daniel Kruschinski!! Doesn't the IAS desire for the adhesion sufferer to find help when they hit this site? Is this just an oversight? It seems to me the joyous success reports should be listed first. We all know how frustrating it can be seeking information. Why is it difficult to get the GOOD Germany information??? No one needs the trivial, "have a good time while you are in Germany, wish you well"..........stuff!! They need HELP. Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: