germany

Sat May 10 21:59:54 2003

I noticed today when searching the "germany" archives that my post yesterday titled "germany" is IN THE ARCHIVES!!! Of course it is the letter stating my concerns that my "germany" success letters could not be found in the archives..... so, I am forwarding the success letters that are not there............ I encourage others to see if their "germany" success documents are missing from the archives. I am so glad this was brought to my attention so soon after our return from Germany! Please, if you have had surgery with Dr. Kruschinski, check to see if your success story is listed in the archives under "germany". If not, please re-submit your story!! It is vital that we pass information to those seeking help from adhesions. Make sure you put "germany" in the subject line. We need to let others know, there is help available!!! Our family searched for years for help from this horrid illness. I know we all are anxious to see others receive the help they so desperately need!! Thanks, Karen Steward

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: