Re: TO ALL MOTHERS, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Sun May 11 21:21:04 2003

What a wonderful message! Thank you, Judy On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 11:22 AM, linda garcia wrote:

> Hello to all,
> Just wanted to wish each and everyone of you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.  I
> hope that you are all somewhat comfy to enjoy "your" day.  Take a
> moment and look around you so that you can remember each and every
> blessing that has been given to you, and try to take today, not to
> focus on our pain.  Have a wonderful day
> Love you all
> Linda Garcia
>
> Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that
> there will be a tomorrow <image.tiff><image.tiff>
>
<image.tiff> >
>From nobody@medispecialty.com Tue May 13 15:00:53 2003
Received: (from nobody@localhost) by mail.medispecialty.com (8.11.6/8.11.6/dsb-1.1) id h4DK0nw02036 for ADHESIONS@OBGYN.NET; Tue, 13 May 2003 15:00:53 -0500 Message-Id: <200305132000.h4DK0nw02036@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:00:48 -0500 (CDT) Errors-To: postmaster@medispecialty.com Reply-To: tracigenz@yahoo.com From: tracigenz@yahoo.com (Traci Genz) To: ADHESIONS@OBGYN.NET In-Reply-To: <002001c315e91f93ee0fc7a83f@olddad66> X-Original-Sender: ts101.co.dane.wi.us @ 170.125.5.101 Subject: Re: The Nutritional Restart Center (NRC)

The Nutritional Restart Center is a good program w/people getting off on TPN.I have had short bowel since Aug 2000 and when the hospital's dieitican (in Wisconsin)found out I only have 112 cm of sm. intestine, she called the NRC and obtained information about medication, diet and caring for a patient w/Short bowel at the hospital where I was a patient. That is the best thing they have done for me and we are very pleased w/the result. W/O them, I would probably still be on TPN and tube feeding and be a patient at that Center.

At Fri, 9 May 2003, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>The Nutritional Restart Center (NRC)..."The NRC offers progressive treatment programs to patients with complex gastrointestinal and nutritional problems."
>
>http://www.nrcenter.com/
>
>"Patients with diverse diagnoses and problems are referred to the NRC for evaluation and treatment. Patients have often undergone or suffer from ..... Short Bowel Syndrome ... Dumping Syndrome ... Resection of the stomach, intestine, colon ... Crohn's Disease ... Radiation Enteritis ... Diarrhea ... Malabsorption ... Dehydration ... Weight Loss ... Malnutrition ... Intestinal Adhesions ... Dependency upon intravenous nutrients and/fluids ... Dependency upon tube feedings ... Nutrient Deficiencies ... Electrolyte Abnormalities"

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: