Re: any news yet on the approval of the gel

Wed May 14 17:21:38 2003

I inquired about becoming part of the clinical trials and was told that the trials have been suspended indefinitely. The person who e-mailed me said that it would be at least two years until this product gets introduced in the U.S. I was disappointed because I'm going to hold out and delay any new surgery until something can be done about the adhesions. I hate dealing with the digestive nonsense and the pain, but it doesn't make sense to have just another laparoscopy, regardless of who does it.

We can keep hoping.

--
Nancy

At Wed, 14 May 2003, Tammy wrote: > >Hi girls, I've been away for a while, I tried to go back to school, I >struggled through 1 quarter and pulled a 3.5 GPA. Then I tried to go >again and ended up really sick and had to drop out. So now I am home >again doing nothing. I hate my life, but I suppose it could be worse. >Anyway I wanted to know if anyone has heard any news about the SprayGel >that is currently going through FDA inspection for approval. >Well I will be back on the message board again, checking to see where I >can gain and offer support. I saw my pain management Dr yesterday he >told me that he was been seeing a gal that has ARD too, in my own town! >I told him that I would offer her my # and if she wants to get a hold of >me that she could and I will also connect her to this site for >additional support. Love and support is where you find it, and you can >only find it if you look, right ladies?!?! >Well take care all, talk to you soon. >Tammy Taber

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: