Re: more interview!

Sun May 18 08:51:35 2003

Hey Karen, Sean ( my boyfriend ) is hear today so I am going to have him listen to the interviews. He is the biggest skeptic in the world. When it comes to me and my health he doesn't trust anyone. Karen I cant tell you how much I appreciate your thoughts and concerns . I will let you know what Sean thinks! Talk soon Kelly Marlow

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Karen Steward Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 11:38 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: more interview!

Hey Kelly----

Yes, Dr. Kruschinski is a reality....see, it doesn't seem so far out there to go to Germany......I just thought this was such an exciting interview for the person suffering from adhesions!! It seems so many times we are so uninformed prior to surgery....we can be too trusting of the doctor, procedure, etc.......anyway........ Should you go ahead with your next surgery? That is your decision. As I said before, knowledge is power. I believe this has been presented to you in a timely manner......maybe someone is watching over you... My suggestion......watch this several times and really take in what is being said.

Glad you enjoyed the interviews!

Karen

-------Original Message-------

From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, May 17, 2003 09:39:53 PM To: Multiple recipients of list <mailto:adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> ADHESIONS Subject: Re: more interview!

Thanks for the interviews! They really make Dr. K seem like a reality. I just don't know what to do . Should I go ahead with my next surgery? I really cant be in this much pain much longer. I lost my job because Of this and I can not prolong the wait. I have to get back to work. But at the same time its like I am just Asking for another surgery in six months to a year... This is so frustrating Kelly Marlow

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Karen Steward Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 7:55 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: more interview!

I would like to include another interview with Dr. Kruschinski concerning gasless laparoscopy. Dr. Kruschinski is being interviewed by Dr. Verhoeeven. This exciting, informative interview explains how Dr. Kruschinski, the inventor of the AbdoLift System, is endeavoring to change the concepts doctors currently have using carbon dioxide during surgery.

There is discussion concerning endometriosis in this interview also. Another "must see" very informative interview!!

We all know how hard it is to "teach an old dog new tricks"!!! I am so thankful Dr. Kruschinski is paving the way with his new surgery techniques!!

Go to: http://www.endozone.com Click on: Congress Coverage Click on:"Gasless laparoscopy and adhesion prevention" (you will need to register if you haven't already)--registering is quick and easy! Click on: "View the Interview" You can download Windows Media Player for free if you do not have it.

Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: