Keep me in your thoughts & prayers

Tue May 20 19:26:27 2003

Dear All, Sat will be my last chance to get in here until after I get to Germany for my surgery with DR Korell & Spray Gel. My dear Dan will post for me while I am gone. My 1st surgery is on June 3. Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers that I may have a successful 1st surgery with out the return of adhesions. I also found out that my insurance co has denied my claim agian!! Saying I could find someone to help me in my plan area. I have been to so many Drs & no one is willing or able to help me. My PCP keeps me semi pain free with pain meds. I resently went off the duragesic patches because my co pay was $80 a month. That was on top of several other meds I take. I also have to return tomorrow for a repeat mamogram from 2 weeks ago. I do have a mass that has been watched for the past 12 years, but this is a smaller lump they are looking at. I also am having a ultrasound done on it tomorrow too. I will not have the results until after I get to Germany, so I will be leaving not knowin what is in store for me when I return. My family history with breast cancer includes my grandmother who lost a beast to cancer, my Mom lost both breast 7 years apart to the cancer & her sister lost a breast to a fast spreading cancer. I am not scared as I know the Lord is with me and will comfort me, but am frustrated that it is one more thing to deal with. I will be gone from home for 4 weeks because I am flying out of Phoenix and it is 6 hours away from home, so Dan will not have to take off work to take me to & from the airport. He has already had to take off a lot of time from work to take me to Dr appointments in and out of town. I am going to miss Dan & my kids. This Saturday, our son Jacob is graduating from High School. This is a great accomplishment since he has a short term memory problem and has been in special Ed since elementary school. He is graduating with a high A this year and an over all high B. Several of his cousins have droped out of school, so I am especially proud of him. His older Sister & her hubby will come and my parents will also come & his other Grandma will be there too. We will be having a little party afterwards & then he will be off to celebrate all night with his friends. (all the kids spend the whole night out on graduation night-small town-but we all know what is going on & where) I will also miss my pets! My dogs, Pack Rat, Feliz, & Patches, my cats, Kitty, Mooch, YumYum, Lilly & Sugar, and my hamster Little Bit, and my fish. I am taking my teddy bear that Dan gave me for Valentines so I will have a cuddle buddy. My prayers continue for all of you. For those in pain, I pray for pain free/less days. For those who have had surgery, I pray for continued adhesion pain free. all my love, robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: