Re: Menopause....

Fri May 23 13:34:00 2003

Hi! I am 36 and have been reading all the posts but have yet to respond. I had a total abdominal hyterectomy 8 months ago and am in more pain than I was before. I have lost count of how many surgeries I have had but almost 1 every year. Anyway about ten years ago I was on lupron depot, this was to trick my body into menopause to ease pain. Did not work. And as I said since the hysterectomy I have gone through menopause and I am still in considerable pain. I just went to my first appointment at a pain management center. More pills!!! Remember that naural menopuase is still a long way away for you and you don't want to suffer for that many years before you take some action. I would try the lupron depot, it may work for you. This will tell you if menopause is going to help. Also some insurance companies require that you try this before they will move on to the next possible course. Good luck.

>----- Original Message -----
From: bep <bepurdom@yahoo.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 1:44 PM Subject: Re: Menopause....

> At Fri, 23 May 2003, Kim wrote:
> >
> >What is the age group of women posting to this site that have adhesions?
> >I'm 37, will be 38 in June (next month). I'm asking this because when
> >talking to my gyn several months ago, I remember her saying that the
> >problem I have would reduce/go away during menopause....? Any comments
> >from any one? But I really do not believe US doctors are updated on
> >adhesions.
>
> Kim, I'm 44 yrs old. I had my ovaries out 8 yrs ago. I do not take
> estrogen. My adhesion problem this time started 2 years ago.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: