Re: Adhesions: surgery or not to have surgery

Mon May 26 12:32:20 2003

Kim,Hi, your story sounds so much like mine!!! I have had 3 c-sections. The first one everything was fine. AFter the second one, pain would come and go. After this last one in March of 2000, the pain would not go away.My periods have always been painful, but nothing like they are now. I pass huge clots, the pain is unbearale, and I have to wear the overnight pads all day long, sometimes two of them if I have to leave the house, so I don't make a mess all over the place. I told my hubby that we should have bought stock in the Kotex company LOL!!!My bladder and uterus are adhered together, and they are adhered to the abdominal wall. I just got diagnosed with interstitial cystitis, which makes you have symptoms of a UTI but the results of the UA come back negative. I started taking ditropan and it has helped me a lot. I used to get up 4 times a night to go to the bathroom, now it is 1 or 2 times. I have a period about every two weeks usually, but I went and got the Depo Provera birth control shot hoping it would stop my periods, HUGE mistake. I got the shot the 17th of April and I have not stopped bleeding since the 23 of April. Somedays are just spotting the others are full blown flow. My doc won't adjust my meds either and still wants me to get the second depo shot, I don't think so, my periods are bad enough as it is, and with all this bleeding the pain has been excruciating.I know that i am rambling sorry, if you ever wanna chat I have yahoo messenger jalinkids is the screen name and I have msn messenger with the same screen name.I hope that you are feeling better soon, and the only magical thing for us is the spray gel that is in Germany and Australia,Take care, your new friendLinda Garcia

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: