Re: dr. reich a doctor and a gentleman

Wed May 28 23:49:37 2003

At Wed, 28 May 2003, KimAnnPerez@aol.com wrote; >Who is Dr. Reich? Is he in the US or Germany?

kim, dr. reich is now operating out of wilkesbarre pa. some of the wonderful people from this site have recomended this man of great talent. dr. reich as we've been informed also at times operates abroad. we've opted to have the surgery done here for several reasons, and honestly i'm glad we did for irene is free of pain due to her connectivity. for more information about dr. reich and his staff just go to the main page on this site and click on ADLAP surgeons. he has very impressive credentials. i did some research with dr. freinds of mine and they all for one knew of him (the grandfather of laparoscopic surgery) and had great respect for the man as a dr. besides all of this he is really a very humble and considerate guy. my wife and i can only speak for ourselves and our experiance with dr. reich and his staff and we both were and are very grateful that we have found this group of caring and talented human beings. kim if you need anymore info about our experiance with dr. reich and his staff please feel free to drop us a line. thanks to all again! I+J

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: