Re: ADHESION PAIN IN BACK

Thu Jun 5 21:26:30 2003

I had been opened up... had a c-sect in 76, had anecploratory int 78 and then the dr. told me my uterus, overies and bladder were all adherred, to my rectum and spinae, that they lysed as many as they could, but the ones around the lower spine were such a mass, that they could only get so much... so yes, he has a "visual"... I they had more and more pain, and by 81, I had to have a complete cleanout, overvies, uterus, and cleaned up more adhesions, again, he made the comment about the adhesions sticking my colon and spine and stomach wall, he also told me I'd need another "clean out sometime.. well, I just had one in March, now I have pictures of what is causing the intense pain over my liver.....it is a thickened (old) adhesion wrapped around the liver and crimping the upper descending colon. sometimes I get a few hrs painfree, but It grabs me..everyday.

--
SueR in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: chiggerkat@futura.net To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 9:23 PM Subject: Re: ADHESION PAIN IN BACK

> HI > HOW DID THE DOCTORS KNOW YOU HAD ADHESIONS WRAPPED AROUND THE SPINAL COLUMN? > DID IT SHOW UP ON A C.T. SCAN OR DID THEY JUST DO EXPLORATORY SURGERY AND > FIND THEM? MY LAST SURGEON FOR THE HERNIAS KEEP TELLING ME NOT TO WORRY-BUT > I HAVEN'T LIKED HIM SINCE MY SURGERY-VERY RUDE AND UNSYMPATHETIC MAN. > THANKS FOR YOUR HELP > -----Original Message----- > From: "Sue" <compstar@bright.net> > To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > Date: Thursday, June 05, 2003 7:47 PM > Subject: Re: ADHESION PAIN IN BACK > > >YES! I had my gall bladder removed 25 yrs ago.....and I DO have a burning > >in my back, I was TOLD by the surgeon I had adhesions wrapped around and > >into the spinal coloumn, but they were afraid to dig any more out, for fear > >of paralysis. so I am not paralyized, but I had back pain in the upper > >right, when I am tired or over worked in the yard. also I get the tingles > >or numbness down both arms, and both legs. Not fun! but I am so much > >better then others I read here. I do not take pills every day. but > >sometimes I can see where it may eventually come to that. > > > >Wish I could help. > > > >Sue R in Ohio > >

>> >----- Original Message ----- > >From: "sherry" <CHIGGERKAT@futura.net> > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > >Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 8:31 PM > >Subject: ADHESION PAIN IN BACK > > > >> HAS ANYONE HAD PAIN IN THE BACK FROM ADHESIONS? MOST OF THE TIME MY PAIN > >> IS IN THE ABDOMINAL AREA BUT SINCE MY HERNIA OPERATION IN MARCH I'M > >> HAVING TERRIBLE PAIN IN THE BACK. IT TOOK ALMOST 2 MONTHS FOR ME TO BE > >> ABLE TO STAND UP STRAIGHT AFTER THIS SURGERY AND EVEN TODAY AFTER BEING > >> UP EVEN A HOUR I FIND MYSELF BENDING OVER BECAUSE OF THE PAIN IN MY BACK > >> AND UNDER MY RIGHT RIB WHERE MY GALLBLADDER WOULD BE IF I HAD ONE. ITS > >> ALMOST LIKE A "BURNING" PAIN AT TIME. NOT A MUSCLE ACHE. > >> THANKS FOR ANY INFO > >> SHERRY > >>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: