More Success!

Sat Jun 7 09:59:24 2003

Margaret from London, England has had her second look with Dr. Kruschinski......she is ADHESION FREE!!! Margaret, we join you on cloud nine........lol...........soon you will be kicking up your heels!! So glad for this lovely lady and beautiful daughter Kaye......... a previous nightmare story.....roaming in and out of doctor's offices to no avail......Margaret had told me, "They think you're mad!!!!"...............we can all relate to the frustration Margaret has experienced. It is so great to hear help IS available..........as we read so many sad stories of repeated surgeries with no relief from the misery of ARD. I know there are many people that cannot imagine going to Germany. When I first mentioned to Melissa that I thought we may have to go she replied, "You have really lost it now, mom"............ it seems we want to believe we can get the help here in the US, or as in Margaret's case--in England. Truth is sometimes extreme circumstances require extreme measures!! Once again, the skill of Dr. Daniel Kruschinski is shining bright. This great man is to be commended for his tireless work to bring health back to people that have lost all hope of having a pain free life. Here's wishing hope to all others out there suffering from ARD, Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: