Re: Need A Doctor in Ft. Worth/Dallas TX to perform special surgery

Mon Jun 16 21:15:31 2003

Laurie, Oh my dear...........you are sitting in my back yard........if you find one in our area--let me know, as I will want to go ask him how in the world he hid from us..........we have been to them all......and left the Metroplex many times, flying, driving, etc. to find THE doctor for my sick daughter. Melissa did have her first surgery in Dallas........but we were looking for endometriosis.....yes she had endo, but more seriously, a horribly adhesion fused pelvis...........next surgery (6 months later) was in California.............both surgeries created more pain and adhesions. Most recent surgery.....April, 2003.....Germany..............Melissa is well and beginning to live her life. Find more about Dr. Kruschinski at http://www.endogyn.com Best wishes, Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, June 16, 2003 04:56:41 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Need A Doctor in Ft. Worth/Dallas TX to perform special surgery Well I just got my tests back and here I go again with adhesions, tumors and cyts throughout my abdominum. I would like this time to utilize a doctor who specializes in adhesions so that when I am operated on - again.. . . they might try this "Sepra Film"? on me.
--

Can anyone help me? This is really important . . . . . . MRI's
have already been done and next week I am getting sonograms. Can't to
CT Scans because I am highly allergic to xray dye.

I also have a home email address of LfJ37@aol.com.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: