Re: Could anyone tell me how long it would be to get spray gel in affect in usa

Sat Jun 21 13:20:00 2003

Dear jamilah, I'm so sorry you are in such pain from adhesions. It's awful, isn't it? Unfortunately, Confluent the company that developed the new barrier called spray gel started and then stopped their study on spray gel in order to redesign the study. I don't know why for certain. The Federal Drug Administration in America is the agency that controls new substances/drugs/medications/etc for legal use here. The FDA will not approve SprayGel until long term studies that meet their strict guidelines have been completed. So it looks like it will be years before SprayGel is approved here in the good old U.S.A. That is the bad news. The good news is that Dr. Kruschinski who operated on me can help you (probably). I say probably because even though he has been incredibly successful there are no guarantees for anything in life, as you know. He is wonderful, a skilled adhesion physician, uses no carbon dioxide (cd may help adhesions grow), and does use SprayGel. He is located near Frankfurt, Germany. Yes, I know he is a long ways away, but going there is easy compared to staying here and being in pain and having operations that don't work. For more information go to http://www.EndoGyn.com or email me at LostCst@mcn.org With kindest regards and good luck, Sally Grigg

At Fri, 20 Jun 2003, jamilah wrote: >
>HI,my name is jamilah,i have been in pains for several years and had
>over 5 surgurys for adhession,and scar tissue,but each time i had a
>sugurys i get a new adhession and i wish someone could tell me when will
>it be in usa,or is there a way i can go and have it done where it is
>available with this procedure, it really sound great i am willing to
>give it another try,and soon as possible,can anyone tell me plz,i just
>found out about this yesterday and i need to know where i start for
>help,ty for your time.
>
>--
> jamilah