Re: Maria/surgery

Wed Jun 25 21:57:47 2003

And if it makes you feel any better: I have an ex - supervisor I still talk to who used to live in Germany. I told him about Seligenstadt and he says he used to ride his bike there, It is a beautiful little town meaning blessed city. He remembers it so well because that is where he got his last parking ticket while his wife was buying antiques!

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Steward To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:18 AM Subject: Re: Maria/surgery

Hey Lesa, Thanks............I am SO happy for you......the first part is the discussion.......... the trip is very easy, as Dr. Kruschinski is your captain, so to speak. Once you step off the plane in Germany, you don't have any reason to fret or fear.......he has it all lined out for you. His office, Emma Klinik, downtown, etc. are all in proximity of the other.........and you are treated like part of the family................ Keep us updated!!!!!!! I hope you will be going soon so you can be free of pain! Love, Karen

Karen, You are an inspiration! I am SO happy for Melissa. I am going to visit my Mom in Oklahoma the 2nd week of July...we are going to discuss the possibility of me going to Germany.

Love, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: