Re: Adhesions

Thu Jun 26 18:24:49 2003

Hi Lesli, Melissa had on round of Lupron and then we headed for another doctor!!!!!!!! Pure misery!!!!!!!! Menopause in an injection----no thanks!!!!!! I am so sorry you are in pain..........as the old heating pad, bed, OTC's sound like an old familiar (sad) song............ I am sure you have read all about Melissa FINALLY getting well, so I won't bore you (or others).........if you want more info on her previous condition, you can email me. In the meantime, congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Make sure he deserves you..........................lol............ Hugs, Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Thursday, June 26, 2003 04:54:44 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Adhesions Just over 1 year ago I went in for a laparoscopy for pelvic pain. I was informed that I had endometriosis and the Dr. had gone in and removed all that he could see. Now it is one year later and I have pain in my pelivc area daily. Some days are far worse than others. I have been diagnosed with adhesions from the surgery as well as a uterine fibroid, for this I have been given Lupron, which I absolutly can not stand! I am still in pain and have taken OTC meds and bextra ,the only thing I found to help me is my heating pad (sadly enough). Is this what my life has come to!?! I am getting married in July and hate to think that my wedding day will be ruined by this curse. Please help.
--

Painfully Yours

Lv

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: