Re: The facts about the surgeons in Germany...

Fri Jun 27 16:45:50 2003

Dear friends,

Regarding adhesiolysis procedures being performed in Germany, there IS NO major differences in either procedure that will dictate a better outcome for the patient one over the other! The selective opinions are of each patient, respective of thier own case and all subjective, not objectively shared!

My post will not only be objective, it will be the facts of the matter, nothing more, nothing less and from first hand experiences with BOTH surgeons, procedures and facilities! There is no one who knows it better then I do, no one! And that is not a debatable issue as I will not allow it to become one. I am the one who set up the Germany surgery centers and I remain the one who knows everything that goes on in each of them..no one else knows what I know, and that is a fact!

It is my expert opinion that both Dr. Korell and Dr. Kruschinski offer a high quality adhesiolysis with the potential of success and relief of ARD symptoms in the adhesiolysis procedure each one performs.

In conjunction with an adhesion barrier, meticulous hemostasis at the end of the procedure, and the perfected surgical technique each surgeons uses, the ARD patient has the highest chances of not reforming Denovo ( new) or reformed adhesion post surgically!

There is little to no difference in adhesion formation post surgically due to the use of CO2 or not using CO2! The measure of the difference is so minute that it doesn't even matter to mention it, a mute point indeed for selecting a surgery of quality! ( By the way, open laporotomies do NOT have gas used.) Adhesion formation is rampant if the procedure is not performed with skill and proper technique, which takes years and MANY adhesiolysis procedures done by the surgeon to perfect the skill to perform an adhesiolysis via laporoscopy!

My determinations that BOTH surgeons offer rewarding opportunities for the victims of ARD is based on my observations and experiences with each of them at their respective facilities, as well as many determining factors that I took into consideration when assisting with the opening of BOTH facilities to accept and render services to ARD patients!

I don't care how many or who has had success with whom, I know every single thing that each surgeon has to offer the ARD patients that go to them and I also know that every single patient who claims success from either surgeon rates that success on their respective cases, none are the same nor alike in any way other then adhesions are lysed and they hope they remain that way..many continue to suffer chronic, disabling pain and symptoms, but are now spared some symptoms of the adhesions, few patients achieve total recovery from all the symptoms of ARD that have impacted their respective lives! Many, far to many will never have some or most of their most infringing symptoms resolved, never!

There have been some victims of ARD who are/were fortunate enough to be able to get to Germany for a surgery, but MOST cannot and will not ever be able to get there due to many very valid reasons. Regardless of wants, likes, hopes or dreams or that anyone thinks one should simply get to Germany no matter what or because they did it, most simply will never get there, that's a fact!

What I state now is 100% fact of the matter, like it or not! Robin has had success with Dr. Korell, and I am extremely happy for her. I spent time with this "redheaded beauty" in Germany and watched as her first surgery's did not offer her the rewards we had hoped for, it was terribly sad for all of us! Now today she can share that she has in fact regained some of her life back, good for her, she did well! Why wouldn't we let Robin share her joy and her success, my goodness, heaven forbid someone be happy and feel well if they didn't go to Daniel! She isn't looking to debate her story, she is simply sharing it, she is happy, what is so wrong in allowing her a moment to shine?? It certainly didn't take away from anyone else who had success and shared them in a post, over and over and over again,it simply is sharing a happy moment...is that to much to allow on here?? It is so sad and unfortunate when it appears that someone else isn't happy if the success was not achieved the way she thinks it "should" have been? I cannot fathom the mind set of someone who would challenge someone else's success and try to beat it to death! Robin you did it this time, you beat this horrid disease! Enjoy your life dear!

The truth is many WILL get well by going to Korell, and he IS more reasonably priced then Frankfurt as the facility he practices in is a public facility verses Frankfurt's private facility. Dr. Korell is a kind, compassionate, educated and skilled surgeon who performs a very skilled adhesiolysis with an effective adhesion barrier..and Dr. Daniel K is a kind, compassionate skilled surgeon who performs a very skilled adhesiolysis with an effective adhesion barrier! It all depends on who you hear the success story from..I am of the opinion that Dr. Harry Reich offers the most effective adhesiolysis in the world! Anyone wonder why I might be of that opinion! :-)

There is no real dire or magnificent differences in either adhesiolysis performed by these two respected surgeons, they have different preferences, but nothing so drastic that one is better then the other! Both offer VERY similar results, and they offer the best chances of an ARD sufferer getting as well as they will ever get in an adhesiolysis...the facilities are different, the costs are different, the procedures are proving effective with both surgeons and it is due in much part to the use effective adhesion barrier being used in conjunctional with their respective procedures. Nothing more, nothing less..but all the facts of this matter!

I have a favorite of these two, and for LOTS of reasons, but no one has ever asked me who and why, so I do not share that! And it really is of no importance either, for each respective ARD patient who wants to secure information about adhesiolysis in Germany, it is best to make your selection of surgeons based on information that is relevant to YOUR medical case, not based on the opinions or desires of another! It is important to share stories, there will be success in other countries aside of Germany, the USA included and more centers of excellence will open up and there will be success in them as well....for now, each to his own and thank GOD we have success's now and then, it beats the usual, the secrecy surrounding ARD and feeling your alone in all of this!

May all victims of ARD find peace within their pain and suffering, some day, some way, some how and some where!

I am happy for you Robin and I am happy for Melissa, and all who have secured improvements in their symptoms! These success's are the reason I spent the time I did in securing these surgeons and centers..for those who would make it over to Germany, to offer hope to others, and let me say this.. you may not hear of me or from me often, but "I am not finished yet!"

--
Beverly

Questions will be responded to via personal email communication and will NOT posted by me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: