Dan and Robin

Fri Jun 27 19:54:55 2003

Hello Robin and your wonderfully supportive husband Dan, First I want to say CONGRATULATIONS on becoming adhesion free!! That is wonderful,I know how happy that makes you and your family!! I know how long you've waited...you go girl!! I would like to say I'm sorry for all this blowing up in your face. I know you were just sharing your excitement, and everything got nasty...and I wanted you to know that not all of Dr. Kruschinski's supporters feel the same as Karen ! We are happy for you!! We, of course, support the wonderful doctor that got us to the point of being adhesion free, just as everyone else supports and feels their doctor is the best! Each one has their good points and bad points. I've always believed we need to give the ARD patient all the information, and their options, tell them to research, and make the decision that is RIGHT FOR THEM !!! I have always tried not to be too pushy, and shove my doctor down someones throat and have problems with others that do...so I've had some problems with the things happening on the board lately, and only check in occasionally. I wanted to be sure you know that we are truelly thrilled for you and not all of us think the same...Enjoy your new life, and forget all those dark days !! Lisa Graven

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: