Perspectives

Sat Jun 28 14:08:57 2003

Hello dear friends, (and that's everyone), I just went back and looked at this board's emails from a few years ago. We were all joking, friendly, and so happy to have found each other. But we also had no hope other than what we could find in our soul. Now we have hope. People are getting better. They are getting their lives back. We are arguing about who is the best doctor. Well, I praise God that there are doctors who can help us. Choice is not bad. I hear everyone speaking from their heart and it doesn't mean that anyone is wrong. It only means that each person has to make their own decisions based on their own realities. Each of us is so different from the other, but at least we can love one another. There are so many adhesion sufferers that any really good doctor will be busy. And I understand that people are motivated to help others and it takes many different forms. What one person sees as being pushy another may see as "only wanting others to not go through what they have gone through". I'm sorry I'm sounding so goody/goody. I'm only trying to put things in perspective. May we all be painfree. With kindest regards and hugs to all, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: