Robin and Lisa...(m)

Sat Jun 28 16:10:55 2003

thank you for posting your feelings about what is going on here. I am very new to the board (only been here a couple weeks). At one point, I told my husband that I wasn't going to post here anymore. Because I felt like I was being ridiculed by not going to Germany. No hope was availabe to me since I could not afford a trip across the world. I felt more discouraged after reading this board than I did before I came here. People say that money's not a big deal...well, like one of you said, when you don't have it, money matters. And at this time, I don't have the money available to go across the world to the best two surgeons for adhesions. One day I might be able to...but that'll be many years down the road. In the meantime, I have to deal with what's going on now. When I posted that I was going to my OBGYN, only one person responed. I guess that's because I couldn't go to Germany. And the lady who responded to me was "strongly discouraged" to go to an American doctor too. It was the only choice she had available too. I hope people on the board will start being supportive of EVERYONE here. Not all American doctors are bad. And not everyone who goes to Germany will be completely healed...it's just not possible. But this should be a board of support and comfort for all of us. We all have this terrible disorder in common.

Thank you again for being blunt and saying what needed to be said.

--
Katherine

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: