Re: Truth, adhesions and the American Way

Mon Jun 30 23:20:55 2003

Hi Sally, Well we may all get the 'ol boot from the board........geeeez, seems I got the same accusing letter.............guess Dr. Kruschinski is doing SOMETHING RIGHT............as we all know, success breeds anger in some people. I agree that any problems you or anyone else has after a surgery of any sort performed by any surgeon is only YOUR business unless you decide to share with others...........I read the problems you had on BOTH boards more than once......and only felt sorrow that you were experiencing pain once again............nothing in this life is guaranteed, NOTHING! I tried to get my daughter to post on here this evening so she could state her current condition......however, she was busy out mowing 3 acres of land. She cooked dinner prior to that, went to work out with a trainer prior to that......ran on the treadmill at 5.2 mph, lifted weights stretched, and did a lot of laughing...........she worked at the office prior to that, got up this morning and didn't vomit prior to that and had a good nights sleep last night prior to that!!! Before we went to Germany/Dr. Kruschinski she spent her life IN BED ............everyday. Melissa is on NO medication and the turnaround she has had is remarkable, to say the least. This REMARKABLE change in my daughter NEVER happened with either of her US surgeries........ This may be the last time I get to say it (here) ...........if you have adhesions, you need to e mail Dr. Kruschinski...........as he uses no CO2 during surgery. I believe this, along with his extraordinary skill, and the use of SprayGel is THE difference that came shining through once and for all during her surgery.................and for that, our whole family is so very, very thankful. Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:26:14 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Truth, adhesions and the American Way Hello, all, well, its been quite a busy eight months. I first went to Dr. Daniel in Frankfurt at the end of Oct. 2002. I was so happy. I had been slowly dying and I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about there. I felt great. My second look showed that spraygel had worked and I had no adhesions. More important for me, I could no longer feel them. Alas, my appendix ruptured, the local doctors did nothing, I got sicker and sicker. Finally my poor husband called Dr. Daniel and he talked to the local surgeon and urged her to not wait any longer. "Open her up". Well, that was a good thing. My appendix had burst and was in small pieces and I was more than filled with infection/pus. Major peritonitis. A month in the hospital, drains, NG tubes, uck. I could feel the adhesions were back. I went again to Germany. My husband, Bless his soul, had saved money to develop our Inn and he used that money with no complaint. He never once threw it in my face. I love him so much. Well, to make a long story shorter, it was a very long surgery and lots of kits of spray gel. I was filled with dozens and dozens of adhesions - an explosion of immense proportions almost requiring a laporotomy. I had a reaction to the spray gel. No one knows why,no one had had this same reaction before. I told you all about this in my email dated 3/6/2003 to this board. At that time we were still hoping that I would be adhesion free, but there were no quarantees. There were too many adhesions and my body had rejected the spray gel. Well, I have pain back again. I'm still working, functioning, and active. I helped with the sheep shearing, planted hundreds of flowers (the deer loved them), redecorated rooms, finished the new quilts for the rooms, and basically did a really good deep cleaning of the Inn and all its eight buildings, plus helped with the new trail through the mountains and woods. Got a little scared, never saw such a big bear (hopefully he's gone now.) Sorry to ramble so, but I wanted to give you an idea of how active I've been. But I've also got pains back. I'm going back to Germany and Dr. Daniel Kruschinski. I was really hoping that against all odds and even with the massive number of adhesions and the rejection of the spraygel, that I would be lucky and I would escape from those horrid adhesions. No such luck. I've told many of you this in private emails and I've also mentioned it in BomboBeach.com I also just received an email from Beverly Doucette basically calling me a fraud, a liar, and insinuating a "conspiracy" of some sort to cover up my "condition". Well, Beverly, I'm not going to do that or let you impugn my integrity. My medical condition is none of your business, but since I've brought it up on this board, where I've felt at home for so long, I do want everyone to know whats going on. If any one has questions, please ask them here or email me privately. I've always been available to talk to fellow adhesion sufferers. I'm not leaving this site unless I'm kicked off. I sincerely want everyone to get well and I'll do what I can to help people. I've always wanted to "love one another" and I'm perfectly willing to continue on that basis. With kindest regards to all, Sally Grigg
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: