Re: Friday, July 18th...My best chance to become free of ARD.

Sun Jul 13 09:56:53 2003

Blessings to you, Helen, and know MANY will be keeping you in prayers, and also the dr. For all you have done to help others, May the Angels be there with you ..

--
SueRin Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 1:39 AM Subject: Friday, July 18th...My best chance to become free of ARD.

> Ever since the International Adhesions Society went online in April > 1999, I have posted websites of information on the many topics that are > related in some way to Adhesions Related Disorder (ARD). > > For the next three weeks I will not be posting messages or information; > but don't let my absence keep you from searching the IAS Archives. > > The easiest way to find information that I've posted is to enter my name > plus the name of the topic you are searching for. For example: In the > Search box (at the bottom of this webpage)... > > 1.) Enter: Helen Dynda + addiction, dependence, tolerance (or enter: > Helen Dynda + any topic of your choice) > > 2.) Click: Search Adhesions > > You will be surprised as to how much information is actually stored in > the IAS Archives!! > > I will be leaving the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport at > 7:20 PM on Monday, July 14th. After about an hour at the airport in > Reykjavik, Iceland I will be boarding another plane, which will take me > directly to Frankfurt, Germany. > > I will arrive at the Frankfurt airport at 12:50 PM on Tuesday, July 15th > - and Michaela will meet me at the airport to take me to my apartment at > Seligenstadt. > > I will have a few days to settle in; and on Friday, July 18th, I'm > scheduled for surgery. I have carefully taken a close look at what Dr. > Daniel Kruschinski offers his patients: 1.) Gasless laparoscopy (no > carbon dioxide gas) along with the use of his invention, the AbdoLift; > 2.) SprayGel Adhesion Barrier; 3.) Second look laparoscopy 7 days later > - to be sure no adhesions have reformed. > > In addition to the above adhesion-prevention techniques, Dr. Kruschinski > is a very skilled and very experienced laparoscopic surgeon. I feel > very confident that he will do his very best in his attempt to help me > become pain-free. > > Someone has to "step up to the plate" in this seemingly endless struggle > to become free of adhesions and to become pain-free. I have lost almost > half of the best years of my life - and I'm convinced that Dr. > Kruschinski offers me the best possible chance to be free of ARD. > > I'm so thankful for all of the helpful information I've received from > Kathy Gill, Karen and Melissa Steward, Carolyn Meadows and Sally Grigg. > With their help I can almost visualize the area in Seligenstadt where I > will be staying until August 3rd; and I'm looking forward to exploring > what this city has to offer. > > Please keep me in your prayers. Together with your prayers and Dr. > Kruschinski's surgical skill hopefully I will be able to look forward to > a life without the pain of ARD!! > > In Friendship and Love, > > Helen Dynda >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: