thank you dawn

Mon Jul 14 21:26:39 2003

thank you so very much for your email..sorry i havnt replied sooner but have been quite ill. your kind words,had tears streaming down my face, also made me feel that i am not so alone as i thought for yrs. i expect that having so much pain i have become a hermit, only going out with the "happy face " on..you know the one.....that shows everyone that you can cope.....that you are tough and the painful way of life hasn't gotten to you yet. then you come home...and back goes the sad face, the one that the outside world never see's. i find it hard to talk about my illness, as my partner of 11 yrs left me last year saying ....i have had enough.......of your crying ... so i kinda zipped my mouth, thinking back..i hardly ever complained .as i didnt want him to think of me as weak, but he did........and left. so thank you ........for hearing me.....and your thoughts and prayers...... god bless you Dawn,,,,,,,,,,, its my birthday today.....and its the saddest one ever, please god next year will be different, happy and healthy take care annemarie xx

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: