Statistics and other info needed.

Wed Jul 16 16:51:44 2003

I just wanted to say to everyone, especially to all that have been a long time frequenter on this board that I have an opportunity to speak with the producer for the Larry King Live show regarding Adhesions and it's related disorders. If I can get enough info and stats together, I can present them to the producer ( who happens to be a friend of my fiancee'). We are scheduling a dinner so I can make a presentation to see if Mr. King would be interested in doing a show topic on Adhesions and how it is under treated and so misunderstood by so many, especially physicians. So if it is not to much to ask of all of you, could you round up basic stats, and relavent information that would be deemed valuable. I will do the research that I need, but I just want to make sure that I have a decent presntation and I don't want to forget anything or misuse info. Any help you all can contribute would be much appreciated. Also I would like, if this does get on air ( of coarse I will keep all of you updated on my progress ) to mention this website and the big contributors to the site. I am going to need permission, I assume. Thanks and lets hope I can pull this off. Larry King has a very large audience, who knows how many people can be reached . Best Wishes to all. :o)) Natasha

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: