Re: Dear Missy,

Fri Jul 18 13:53:08 2003

July 18, 2003

Hello,

I came across one of your responses to someone on the Adhesion Society chatboard. I noticed you said you were a law student. My name is Blair and I live in Atlanta, Ga.

I have had 10 laparotomy surgeries during a five year period. The last one being June 1998. In January 2003, my new doctor informed me that surgeries number 5 through 10 should have never been done. He said that "those doctors should be taken out back and shot for what they did to you." "Especially, with your diagnosis of ovarian cyst, class 4 endometriosis, and severe adhesions." He also stated that "he had never seen such poor judgement by any physician, in his 49 years of practice."

This was the very 1st time any doctor had spoken up and said anything against another doctor regarding my surgeries. I have never knew what they did was wrong until this doctor spoke up!!!

I am to understand "the statue of limitation", under "Tort Law", time begins to acrue from the time you find out that the doctor did something wrong. Not from the date of the surgery, as it has been five yrs since my last sgy. But it has only been 6 months since I found out my problems today, are a result, of those unnecessary surgeries.

Do you think you could please help me verify this or any information through yourself, peers or professors. I would greatly appreciate it! I am desperate for some positive news! I am now disabled from these surgeries. Thank you in advance for any info. You will be in my prayers and Good Luck on the Bar Exam!! Please e-mail me at rcgmiami@att.net

May God Bless You!! Blair C. In Atlanta

--
Blair in Atlanta

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: