Re: Doctors/dawn

Sun Jul 20 06:31:39 2003

Dr Wiseman, Can you make that three? I am looking for someone on the West Coast. I live about 2 hours from Stanford or UCSF. Or anyone else in the West Coast area. Also, I heard the saline surgery was much more painful than any other kind. And one last question....anyone please....Since I take so much pain medication, how will I be able to have relief after surgery? This scares me. I am really looking for some advice here. I am pretty much at a level 5 to 7 everyday now. And I am very depressed. Thanks for your help ..... Kristie (extrafeetmom(

At Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Nancy wrote: >
>Dr. Wiseman:
>
>I am currently considering traveling to PA to be treated by Dr. Reich and Dr. Gerhart. I know that there will be significant cost involved, so I want to make sure that there are no other options closer to home. Do you know of any advanced laparoscopic surgeons in Michigan? I live in Grand Rapids, but I'm sure my Blue Cross and Blue Shield insurance would be accepted at least across the state (I'm hoping in PA, too). I have e-mailed a Dr. Advincula at University of Michigan. I'm only a couple hours from Detroit, if you know anyone there.
>
>This will be my sixth surgery in 10 years. I want to make sure I see someone who knows what they are doing with these adhesions and the endometriosis.
>
>Thanks for any advice.
>
>--
>Nancy
>

--
Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: