Re: Adhesions

Mon Jul 21 10:58:44 2003

heheeh guess what, you still got the wrong Sue! but that's ok, I read them all and pass on to friends anything that fits for them. I sugn my posts as SueR from Ohio since there are so many Sue's on the board.

thanks you for taking the time to repost!

Blessings, SueR in Ohio

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Susen Zwicker To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 11:14 AM Subject: Re: Adhesions

Hi Sue, I just sent a response to your Q to the wrong person-Sorry. IN Brief, my experience, they tried to flip my uterus, couldn't, logic told them something was holding it down. (this was in the 80's) Upon surgery (laperoscopy) they found adhesions between the rt overy and something else, every time I stretch (exercised) I started to bleed profusely w/in acouple hours. I felt, after 1.5 months of bleeding, I was a goner. The lap was not the greatest experience then, but I do know from repeated experience things have gotten far better in regards to this procedure. In 2002, colonoscopy, inside looked good, but there was some "holding down" similar to other patients the Tech had encounter who also suffered from adhesions. I still encounter bowel problems, but not so bad since a barrier was used in a 2002 laperoscopy surgery in which the rt. ovary was removed and adhesions plastering my intestines up against my hip were cut. Take Care, hope this helps. Sue Z

Susan <susie59uk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Please could any one tell me if Adhesions can be seen through a abdominal scan of colonoscopy? or X-ray, or if can only be seen by Laparotomy surgery hoping some one can help? Thanks Sue

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: